It's been a week since I got my first computer in IIT Kanpur. Now that I think about it, it's not the only addition to my table.
1. I have finally got over my disease. For good or bad, I can now bear to be alone. Well, no that alone. I have my music.
2. I've finally realized I'm a big ass. I realized I went to other people's rooms just to use their computers, and not the people themselves. Oh, I'm such an ass.
3. I feel like I used to when I was in class 11, spending hours upon hours with nothing but music by my side.
4. Music is the life of my soul.
5. I basically don't do anything. I just think and dream and listen. To music.
6. I realized all the things people said about owning a computer were right after all.
7. I'm not good at chatting with people online.
8. All I care about is how much music I listen to before dying.
9. The Beatles rock. But the Rolling Stones rock too. And Dylan is the only guy who can make you feel happy about being a loser.
10. I'm an ass.