Life is one hell of a roller-coaster ride, ain't it? All sorts of twists and turns. All sorts of pit-falls and exhilarating surprises. We always have a set of beliefs, an internal reference-book we keep looking into for approval. We call everybody who doesn't conform to our internal standards a fag, a loser, or whatever.
But as we experience more and come across people who influence us, we tend to shape and change our reference book. It is written, edited and reprinted a million times before we die.
So here goes. Some gyan I picked up this week. :)
1. No matter how hard you try, you will not enjoy being with a person unless you really connect with him/her. It's all pre-programmed. Some people are made for you, and some aren't.
2. It's very tough to do defy the rules of the world and still make a living.
3. You always try to do things people you want to emulate do.
4. The only thing you want when you talk to a new person is entertainment.
5. Sanity is a myth. Everybody is insane.
6. Sharing laughter is the best way to connect with people. If you can share a laugh, you can share your lives.